2-lock operation, 2-/4-sided, gear drive
The 4-sided bolt work is characterised by its smooth running gear wheel and its solid construction.
No defined locking order in case of 2-lock operation.
|Dimensions base plate 300 x 102 mm|
- 2-lock operation
- 4-sided, shafts 72 mm wide, 2.5 mm thick
- Shaft throw 30 mm, opening angle of handle 90°
- Shaft connections: elongated hole 6.4 x 13.6 mm, Ø 6.4 mm
- Lock mounting: 4 x ¼" BSW threaded bushes
- Mounting position of locks: vertical, bolt down, bolt throw 8.7-12 mm, blocking of horizontal shafts
- For right hand doors, opening counter-clockwise
NB: "Opening counter-clockwise" is the standard opening direction for right hand doors with lever handles.
If the door is equipped with a hinged handle, we recommend "opening clockwise".
- Base plate and cover plate steel lacquered
- Shafts steel blank
Gear drive with follower 8 mm
Weight approx. 2,500 g
|Bolt work||Order number|
|Defender 520S - standard||84013|
|2-sided (front shaft I, hinge side shaft IV)||SZS001|
|2-sided (upper shaft II, lower shaft III)||SZS002|
|Shaft throw 20 mm, opening angle of handle 60°||HUB020|
|Shaft throw 25 mm, opening angle of handle 75°||HUB025|
|Gear drive with follower 11 mm||ZRA011|
|For right hand doors, opening clockwise||SRI|
|For left hand doors, opening counter-clockwise||SLG|
|For left hand doors, opening clockwise||SLI|
|Prepared for lock cover (fixing pins for glass or stainless steel plate)||VSD|
|Manganese steel plate as drilling protection, 1.5 mm thick||MNB1.5|
|Manganese steel plate as drilling protection, 3 mm thick (2 x 1.5 mm)||MNB003|
|Shafts galvanised blue||OZN|
Special types on request